On Friday 22nd September 2017, we had a member presentation from Helen Ford of Qualitas (NW) Ltd., to present an introduction to ISO9001. Below is a synopsis of her presentation:-
ISO9001:2015 Uncovered Episode 1
Quality can be interpreted in different ways and means different things to different people!
The Quality Management Principles are a set of values which can be a basis for quality management and performance improvement.
- Customer Focus: Meeting customer requirements and striving to surpass expectations.
- Leadership: Leaders establishing conditions to enable the organization to achieve its quality objectives.
- Engagement of people: Competent, empowered people improve an organisations ability to deliver and create value.
- Process Approach: Consistent, predictable results are achieved when activities are managed as interrelated process within an organised system.
- Improvement: Emphasis on improvement is crucial to sustain organisational performance, react to changes and create new opportunities.
- Evidence-based Decision Making: Facts, evidence and data analysis lead to improved decision-making.
- Relationship Management: Managed relationships with interested parties optimise their impact on performance.
Contact Helen at, firstname.lastname@example.org if you need support:
- Transitioning to the 2015 standard,
- Starting the implementation process
- Carrying out internal audits
For more information visit www.qualitas-nw.co.uk
Let’s Do Business – Lancashire’s b2b Networking Group
© Let’s Do Business 2017